- Ability to log all or selected incoming and outgoing
telephone calls (including fax/modem calls) into the computer system.
- The database generated automatically includes date, time,
length, line #, station #, which location, telephone number dialed (if outgoing), and the
project number (if applicable).
- Various phone usage analysis and inquiry reports are
available from the above database.
- Integrated with the SYSPAC Office Automation system.
- At the conclusion of every call, the system automatically
generates a tickler message for the team member who received or made the phone call.
- This tickler message is presented to the team member in the
form of a worksheet in which the team member may take "unlimited" notes
concerning this call, may transfer the tickler message to someone else, create a timecard
into the SYSPAC Time Management & Billing System, make an insta-print of the message.
- Integrated with the SYSPAC Address Master system as far as
the outgoing telephone number is concerned (can be integrated with telephone systems and
caller ID). If the phone user dials any number which is in the SYSPAC Address Master
system the SYSPAC software knows the name, account number and all related information to
that phone number automatically. Some of this information is automatically included in the
message/tickler created for the team member.
- Incoming telephone calls for a recipient that is unavailable
to take the call at the time are automatically processed by the system. A telephone
tickler is created and routed to an assigned team member such as a receptionist. That
person then updates the tickler with a message and dispatches the telephone tickler to the
mailbox of the appropriate recipient.